With: Marissa Clarke
1) I live on an island in the middle of a river in the middle of nowhere! It’s the perfect place to write with peace and quiet and spectacular views.
2) You can only get to my house by cable car or boat (red cable car in photo below).
3) My island is on the Texas Gulf Coast that has thirteen other homes on it. It’s heaven for me because of the solitude and wildlife.
4) My love of animals is what inspired Three Day Fiancée. I love animals. All animals, no matter how many legs. Yep. I’m a fan of even snakes and spiders.
After guarding a momma spider and her egg sack from being removed from over the door of our island-shared pool house, one of the residents on the island put this funny (kinda creepy) pig statue at the pool in honor of my friending the huge spider everyone wanted to smush. The pig’s name is Wilbur, of course, named after my favorite character from Charlotte’s Web.
5) I’m not scared of snakes or spiders, but I’m terrified of pressurized refrigerated biscuit dough. Nothing is going to be “Poppin Fresh” in my kitchen. *shudder*
Wishing everyone a spectacular (Dough Boy-free) week!
THREE DAY FIANCE
THREE DAY FIANCE
Helicopter pilot Taylor Blankenship’s time schedule is maxed out. Between his job, his one-hundred and fifty pound slobbering mess of a dog, and his matchmaking grandmother, he has no time for anyone or anything—especially a woman. If only there were a way to get Grams to back down.
The job of New York City dog walker suits Caitlin Ramos perfectly while she preps for her CPA exam—steady, scheduled, and requiring very little human interaction; a huge seller since she’s still on the mend from a toxic relationship. Men suck. Especially her bossy, hot client with the Saint Bernard that thinks it’s a lap dog. No way will she go for his plan to pretend they’re engaged to get his grandmother off his case. Down, boy.
Offered a bargain she can’t refuse, Caitlin finds herself playing the part of fiancée to Taylor. Fortunately, it’s only for three days. All she has to do is fake a relationship with Mr. Bossy Pants in front of his entire family, survive a fierce game of truth or dare with an unscrupulous pair of octogenarians, endure a one-on-one round of Twister with Taylor, and not lose her heart to a guy who turns out to be a lot more than she’d bargained for.
Marissa Clarke is a multi award-winning, RITA® nominated author of romance for adults and teens. She lives on an island in the middle of a river. Seriously, she does. When not writing, she wrangles her rowdy pack of three teens, two Cairn Terriers, and one husband.
Inexplicably, her favorite animal is the giant anteater and at one point, she had over 200 "pet" Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. The roaches are a long story involving three science-crazed kids and a soft spot for rescue animals. The good news is, the "pet" roaches found a home... somewhere else.
She loves to connect with readers, so shoot her an email or find her on social media.
Author website: http://www.marissaclarke.com
Three Day Fiancée Buy Links: