With: Annie Seaton
1. There is always a happy ending. No matter what dark moments our couple go through we know we are always going to finish a story with a smile on our face.
2. I love writing epilogues, so my readers can see the happy life of our couple after everything is resolved.
3. I love writing about my romantic dreams and the things that help romance along...candles, flowers, fun dates
4. I love the freedom of taking my romances anywhere in the world and putting my couples in different settings.
5. Note re above: I LOVE travelling to exotic locations to research my settings, even the Outback!
6. I love getting to know my characters and falling in love with my heroes.
7. I live sitting around in my PJs and losing myself in different worlds while I dream up my stories
8. I love taking photos of nature to give me inspiration for my setting
9. I love putting my characters in a family context and writing about their back grounds
10. I LOVE that romance is the top selling genre!
By Annie Seaton
Release date: June 19, 2017
The last thing advertising art director Lucy Bellamy wants is to go home to the Outback, but duty to family calls. At least there’s one bonus—her first love, sexy cowboy neighbour, Garth Mackenzie, is there and the attraction between them is still explosive. But Lucy has no intention of getting stuck in this two-bit town and she counts down the days until she can go back to her real life.
After an engineering degree and working in the mines of Western Australia, Garth has returned to the Outback and is home to stay. His goal is to settle down, start a family, and work his beloved land with the girl he’s always loved. But if it comes to Lucy choosing between the glamour of the city or making a home with him in the Outback—he’d lose, hands down.
About the Author
Annie Seaton lives on the edge of the South Pacific Ocean on the east coast of Australia She is fulfilling her lifelong dream of writing and has been delighted to discover that readers love reading her stories as much as she loves writing them. Annie lives with her own hero of many years. Their two children are now grown up and married, and two beautiful grandchildren have arrived. Now they share their home with Toby, the naughtiest dog in the universe, and two white cats. When she is not writing she can be found in her garden or walking on the beach... or most likely on her deck overlooking the ocean, camera in hand as the sun sets. Each winter, Annie and her husband leave the beach to roam the remote areas of Australia for story ideas and research. In 2014 Annie was voted Author of the Year and in 2015 was voted Best Established Author in the AusRomToday.com Readers' Choice Awards. Readers can contact Annie through her website annieseaton.net or find her on Face Book, Twitter and Instagram.