With: Jenna Bayley-Burke
We’ve all been there. Doing something we probably shouldn’t be, but thinking we can get away with it this once. And then BOOM, enter the party crasher. What to do, what to do...
1. HIDE: Or have someone hide you the way Sophie did for David when he, um, well, had a big reaction to his first Sensational Sex class.
2. LAUGH: Diffuses tension, and sets the tone depending on the way you laugh. A cackle makes it seem like you did it on purpose (which you did).
3. CRY: This works best on a man. They’re never quite sure what to do. A woman is likely to tell you to wipe your nose and get it together.
4. BEG: It can work, especially if you’ve seen the skeleton in the other person’s closet. Or have an especially pitiful trembling bottom lip.
5. BRIBE: This was Sophie’s option in Compromising Positions. When all else fails, bring on the chocolate!
6. PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON: If you get caught during a full moon, get dressed. Do nothing until your bits are covered. Because honey, no one looks good making excuses in the all together.
7. FAINT: Or fake faint. Whatever. It’s a distraction and gives you time to think of WTF you’re going to do.
8. FART: Made you laugh! Hey, use whatever it is you have, even if it’s gas. If you’ve been eating eggs and broccoli, your snooper just might run for their lives!
9. OWN IT: You can’t be accused of anything you admit to. Just... wait for your lawyer if you get caught by a copper.
10. KEEP GOING: You already got caught. No reason not to enjoy whatever it was you were doing. The consequences are likely to be the same!
Hope it helps. Want to know what I do? I say, “RESEARCH!” It hasn’t failed me yet. Even when I was discovered using Barbie and Flynn Rider for... you can guess. Research!
He never broke a rule…until he met her.
When fitness empire CEO David Strong agrees to help teach a yoga class for couples based on poses in The Kama Sutra, he’s put in one compromising position after another. Especially since the instructor is his best friend’s little sister-in-law, doesn’t have a lot of experience with men, and is totally off-limits. She’s everything David’s never wanted. So he can’t understand why he suddenly needs her so much.
Sophie DelFino has fantasized about David for over a decade, but he has a type, and she’s far from it. He’s also got all sorts of rules and reasons why they shouldn’t be together. Good thing Sophie is all about bending the rules.
Find it Online
Buy links in one convenient place http://entangledpublishing.com/compromising-positions/
About Jenna Bayley-Burke:
By day, Jenna is faster than a speeding toddler, stronger than a stubborn husband, able to leap tall Lego structures in a single bound...but by night, while the family sleeps she writes romance novels where no one ever has to scoop up after the dog, change diapers, clip coupons, drive carpool, do laundry, mop floors, get silly putty out of hair, vacuum, empty the vacuum bag (gross!), exercise, count calories, apply bandaids, clean up puke...wait where was this going? Oh, Jenna writes romance because it is glamorous. Just ask the dog.
Connect with Jenna: