With: Margo Bond Collins
Ophelia London gives an excellent list of must-haves for a beach vacation! My heroine, Kylie, also goes on a beach vacation—one that was supposed to be her honeymoon, but ends up being a solo trip. So here, I’m including the top five reasons to take that honeymoon beach trip, even alone:
1. Sun, sand, and surf. (That’s technically three reasons—but Kylie counts them all together.) There’s lots of fun to be had at the beach, even alone! And if you’ve booked the honeymoon suite, you can spend the trip in luxury.
2. A chance to get away from prying eyes. If you’ve just been dumped (practically at the altar), taking your honeymoon trip can be a chance to avoid all those people who want to offer condolences—or who just want to get a look at the jilted bride!
3. Rum punch, margaritas, pina coladas, and other excellent beach drinks. Because YUM. Add a pool with a swim-up bar, and it’s just about perfect.
4. All the beachy eye-candy. If you take your honeymoon alone, no one is going to complain if you give that volleyball player more than his share of attention.
1. The possibility of meeting someone new. Sure, it might just be a honeymoon hook-up, a rebound guy, a way to forget that you’re supposed to be on your honeymoon. But maybe, just maybe, it can turn into something more.
To see what happens when Kylie’s rebound guy shows up in her hometown, check out Taming the Country Star.
Book Synopsis: He'll do anything to win her heart. She'll do anything to keep him away.
Country star Cole Grayson is in town, and Kylie Andrews is less than thrilled. As if months of changing the radio station and tearing down his posters weren’t bad enough, now she has to deal with a town of fans swarming toward the man who deceived her the year before. But when Kylie’s eyes meet Cole’s again, she can’t deny the electric chemistry that drew her to him the first time around.
Cole Grayson is on a mission. Ever since Kylie left him, he hasn’t been able to forget her sweet country smile. After writing a song just for her, he sets off for her hometown to prove he’s not the player she thinks he is. But as much as Cole can’t forget her, Kylie wonders if she can forgive him…
Author Bio – Margo Bond Collins
Margo Bond Collins currently teaches college English courses online, but writing fiction is her first love. After a decade of moving all around the country (Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta are a few of the places she’s lived), she has settled in her native Texas. Margo lives near Fort Worth with her husband, her daughter, and several very spoiled cats, and she spends most of her free time daydreaming about heroes, monsters, cowboys, and villains, and the strong women who love them. She currently writes for Entangled Blissa Rafflecopter giveaway